Our hotel in Vannes offers you a space dedicated to the relaxing benefits of the Japanese sauna. It contributes to slimming and detoxification in an atmosphere of well-being, ideal to recharge your batteries and relax.
Do you know the origins and benefits of the Japanese sauna? Learn more in this article.
Thanks to the infrared technology, the temperature of the Japanese sauna is about 45°C to 60°C and its 100% natural radiation works like the sun, but without UV radiation. Thanks to its gentle temperature, the Japanese sauna puts less strain on the heart and is more bearable.
A Japanese infrared sauna is a type of sauna that uses infrared rays to produce heat. Infrared rays are electromagnetic waves that can penetrate deep into the skin and tissues, thus heating the body from within.
With multiple benefits such as detoxification, slimming and stimulation, you will experience a deep sense of well-being in mind and body.
Let yourself be carried away for a relaxing moment in Vannes...
There are a number of health benefits associated with Japanese infrared saunas, including
- Improved blood circulation : the heat of the Japanese sauna dilates the blood vessels, allowing for better blood flow and oxygenation of tissues.
- Relief of muscle and joint pain : the heat of the Japanese sauna can help relax muscles and joints, which can relieve pain and stiffness. It also aids muscle recovery, ideal for athletes.
- Improved immune system : the sweating induced by the Japanese sauna can help eliminate toxins and strengthen the immune system.
- Stress reduction : the warmth and relaxing environment of the Japanese sauna can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Improved quality of sleep : regular use of the Japanese sauna can help improve the quality of sleep by reducing insomnia.
- Skin benefits : The heat and humidity of a sauna can help open the pores of the skin, which helps to clear impurities and reduce acne. The heat-induced sweating can also help remove toxins and improve blood circulation, which can give the skin a brighter, healthier appearance.
Caution : It is important to remember that the heat and humidity of a sauna can also cause damage to the skin if it is not adequately protected. It is therefore important to moisturise before and after a sauna session and to use skin care products that protect against UV radiation. It is also recommended not to overexpose yourself to the sauna, especially if you have sensitive skin or skin problems. It is best to consult a dermatologist to discuss this.
The history of the Japanese infrared sauna dates back to the 1970s, when the first infrared saunas were introduced in Japan. These saunas were developed from traditional Finnish saunas, but were modified to use infrared rays instead of the convective heat produced by hot air. These Japanese saunas were smaller and narrower than traditional saunas. They were designed to be used for shorter sauna sessions.
Over the years, Japanese infrared saunas have gained popularity because of their health and wellness benefits, as well as their ability to produce a softer, less stifling heat. They have also been used for therapeutic applications, such as pain reduction and muscle recovery.
Today, Japanese infrared saunas are widely used in spas and wellness centres.
Accordez-vous un moment de douceur et de bien-être dans notre hôtel Best Western Plus Vannes Centre, grâce aux capsules d'aromathérapie Skinjay pour la douche.
Vous allez adorer ces produits dans nos chambres supérieures !
Skinjay Aromatherapy Shower Capsules are bath accessories that contain essential oils and minerals to enhance the shower experience. Treat yourself to this little treat and relax in Vannes, by choosing our superior room and its benefits.
INFO : Book your Japanese sauna time at the reception. Ideal to enjoy in peace, for a real moment of disconnection in Vannes.
Come and enjoy a relaxing moment in our hotel BEST WESTERN PLUS Vannes Centre!